At the end of September my current contract ends and so far I haven’t landed anything new yet. To be honest, vacancies are scarce and getting an interview is even worse.
“Not enough experience”
So to ease my mind, I am making lists. This time: a list of things to do while I’m temporarily unemployed:
- Things to learn:
- Follow a course to refresh my French
- Animator and workshop instructor courses
- Digital skills, such as programming
- Graphical skills
- Organisations to volunteer at:
- Fun stuff:
- Building lots of cool thingies out of LEGO
- Spending more time with my friends and family
- Playing some of the video games from my giant backlog
- Go ice skating whenever I have the time.
I think this should be enough to keep me from going insane with boredom, right?